- You are a woman of God and strive to please Him more every day.
- You are one of my best friends and the best mentor a daughter could ask for. I don't feel ashamed to share things with you.
- You have taught me (and still are!) the path to a godly womanhood and are training me for my, Lord-willing, future husband.
- You have taught me not to be afraid, to stand for what I believe, and to be gracious and kind.
- And, you help me grow in my daily walk with God. And I love and thank you for it!
And one last thing, to all my readers...tomorrow, think of the young boys and girls who don't have a mother. Offer up a special prayer for them and pray that God will comfort them.
And please wish all your mothers a Happy Mother's Day from me! :)
“A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.”