1. You take up more than one pew at church.
2. Your family's Coscto receipt can wrap around your arm three times.
3. You can't always make those gourmet/chef style meals that you would like to because by the time everyone's seated around the table, the food is already cold.
4. There are benches at the table - no chairs. Chairs don't fit as many people on one as benches do.
5. You have to stay up late (or get up *really* early!) to get any quiet time on the computer - or doing anything else for that matter!
6. You do not have an hour to get ready. You have 15 minutes to get ready, and the other 45 will be spent finding shoes and combing little heads of hair.
7. You buy 4 family sized pizzas when you have company over. 2=for your family, 1=for the guests, 1= for leftovers.
8. You are prepared to explain everything you are doing to one little sibling or another.
9. Your family goes through 1 gallon of ice cream per dessert night.
10. Your eat-out/restaurant bill is over $50.
11. You can have your own soccer team - or better yet, English Country Dance! :)
12. You have more bunkbeds in your house than single beds.
13. You don't wake up to just one alarm clock in the morning. When it hits 7:30AM, there are about 5 going off.
14. Road trips can be...stressful. :)
15. You love all your siblings - uniquely and individually - but you wouldn't trade them for anything. :)
A friend of mine did this on her blog and I just *had* to do one of my own! :) A couple of them are originally hers. (numbers:6 and 8).