This is the follow-up of my "Help, Anyone?" post. :)
Emily H. ~ Thank you for trying to help, but actually, what you recommended didn't work. :( (and yes, I did get your e-mail :)
Jenna ~ Isn't it frustrating to have these problems?
BUT!!! Guess what? :) After tinkering around with Blogger for a little while, I have finally found the solution!! :)
To all bloggers out there...
If you are having trouble copying and pasting a Microsoft Word document to a new post on your blog, this will help you! :)
1. Go to your blog's 'Settings'.
2. It will open up to 'Basic'.
3. Scroll down until you come to a section on the page that says: 'Global Settings'. Underneath this title, it should have three options.
4. Click: 'Update Editor'. (tada! :)
5. don't forget to 'SAVE SETTINGS' (at the bottom of the page...orange button).
Yay! Glad that's working for me now. You'll be seeing a *lot* more articles in the near future by, yours truly. :) Hope this post helped you out a bit!