So…I thought it’d be really, super fun to put together a little ‘famous things/people/places’ post that I’ve done/met/gone, etc.
Tell me which one you think is the coolest! ;)
Oh, and these aren’t listed in any specific order.
Oh, and these are all BESIDES the amazing bands/artists that I have seen in concert. :)
1) My great-grandfather worked as a guard in Czar Nicholas II’s palace.
2) I am in contact with best-selling author, Janette Oke and actress, Erin Cottrell. (literally ‘in contact’ – as in, we write letters and e-mails to each other :)
3) I have met Mr. Chuck Baldwin – the man who ran for President in the Constitution Party. AND I was ‘used’ in his speech :)
4) A part of the new movie ‘Grimm’ was filmed just down the road from my aunt and uncle’s house.
5) dcTalk dedicated their song ‘In the Light’ to my friend, Brian S.
6) My aunt’s mother-in-law lives near the late Fess Parker’s vineyard.
7) A friend of mine, who has been in the acting business, has acted opposite Jon Voight (Ben Gates - the dad), from National Treasure 1 & 2. (I’m actually interviewing this actor friend soon for ‘From a Guy’s Viewpoint ;)
8) My uncle is nationwide known for his gift of training Shire horses. And I help him out at fairs and stuff… ;)
9) I used to go to the sister church that Gregg Harris and his family go to…but I think what’s better than that is that I am still in contact with that amazing family. :) And Isaac and I are good friends, anyway.
10) I have organized a fundraising concert for my local PRC and was able to meet and chat with Caleb and Sol and Mr. Taylor Reavely. They’re all fabulous guys!! So yes, they are friends in real life.
11) Okay, so I don’t really consider this something to be SUPER excited about or anything, but…
I was on the set of ‘Twilight’. And yes…I did see Taylor Lautner – in REAL LIFE!!! (all the girls squeal…hahahaha) :) Yeah, one of my besties couldn’t believe me either, but…here’s the story.
We used to go walking in St. Helens (where most of Twilight was filmed). We were taking a walk one evening and came across, well, the set. Of course we weren’t allowed ON the set with the actors, etc. But…we were close enough to touch those tall filming lights. They had those ‘scissor ladder’ thing-a-ma-jigs there. We saw several cameras, and yes, off to one side was Taylor Lautner…waiting for his turn to pop up to the scene. Oh, and no, I didn’t see ‘Edward’ or ‘Bella’. :)
12) I've been on the 'Lady Washington' ship that's from Pirates of the Caribbean. :) I stood EXACTLY where Orlando Bloom stood in one scene from The Black Pearl. Yeah, pretty cool. ;)
I know there are other things that I've done...I just can't remember them right now. There may be a Part 2 coming to this! :D hahaha