I am SO excited to be announcing God's Daughter's first ever singly-hosted photography contest!!
I've co-hosted about three of them, but I've been wanting to do a 'solo' one ;)
I really, really wanted to do a very unique and fun photo contest.
There have been a lot on portraits, nature, animals, etc...but I've never really seen one focusing on books!
So I just thought I'd go with that. :)
That's one of the reason.
The other is because: everyone is heading back to school (unless you're graduated ;) and Book Bliss just sounded like a good name to keep your spirits up. :)
So I hope you'll join...and be able to qualify for these amazing prizes!!
But first, let's review some rules ;)
1) Photos MUST be taken by you.
2) You may enter up to 2 photos.
3) Your photos MUST include a book in them. It can be the book's cover, a page inside the book, multiple books on a shelf. Be creative, though! Add a flower, or pen, etc.
4) If you have a blog, add the photography contest button to your sidebar.
5) If you don't have a blog, feel free to send your entries to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6) When you've completed your photography entry post, copy and paste the link to the linky at the bottom of this post. (Link must be directly to your photo entry post!)
Three winners will be chosen and two honorable mentions.
You have till October 8th to enter!!
Winners will be announced October 10th.
And now for those prizes ;)
(By the way, it wouldn't hurt to head over to my sponsors' shops and ♥ them...show a little gratitude ;)
First Place will receive this beautiful pendant from my sponsor Trinkets For Keeps.
Second Place will receive a custom made first initial necklace pendant with a representative birth stone from my sponsor Billets Doux.
Third Place prize...coming soon! :)
Here are a couple examples of book photos that I've taken...
just to give you some idea of what you can try doing. :)
I'm gonna try posting some fun 'Book Bliss' stuff randomly throughout the weeks that this contest is being hosted...keep an eye out for some entertaining photo posts :)
Here is the contest button:
And here's where you need to link up! ;)
Hope you all have a GREAT time in participating in this photo contest!! And remember, it's not about the kind of camera you have...it's about the eye that's looking through it.